Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fun At Gramma's


I like staying overnight at Gramma's house. When I went to sleep last night the ice was tapping against the window.


After I slept almost twelve hours, Gramma started my day off by fixing me pancakes. Ummm. Pancakes are so much fun! I know how to dip them in syrup. They taste good and I really like sticking my fingers into them and giving them a spin.


You should give it a try. Spinning pancakes is almost as much fun as using my fingers to smear syrup all over my tray.


Wow, look at all the ice and snow! Grampa's got a lot of shoveling to do!


After breakfast I like to read. Today I decided to catch up on what Brad Pitt's been doing. Don't you think he looks a little silly with the moustache?


Then it was time for a little game of peek-a-boo with Grampa.


Peek-a-boo!

Grampa didn't have to go to school today because of the snowstorm. We had lots of time to play with the "Steamer!" Look everyone, here's the smokestack!

Well my Mom just pulled up in the driveway to pick me up after her overnight stay at Mercy Hospital. I can't wait to see her! I'll talk to you later.

Mason

No comments: