Monday, September 07, 2009

Sarah and Sam and Chicago

Congratulations to Sarah and Sam! Thank you to Don and Martha! What a stunning setting for a stunning couple.



By couple I mean Sarah and Sam (and Don and Martha but NOT Don and Pete. Though they aren't bad either). I have fewer photos because I was fooling with my video camera. Here are a few video highlights from the Chicago Weekend.



The Flip video is perhaps a little shaky. For those of you with PC's, my condolences. With my little 3 year old MacBook it's easy to edit things to a somewhat manageable movie. My first try putting a video on this blog, and of course it loses some quality from the original. The version above is small. If you have more time, the version below will load a little more slowly but look better.



It was a great weekend, marred only by the absence of "da Mayor."


Tom and Kathy, an only somewhat secondary thank you for the great party on Friday night. Sarah Miller, thanks for gracing us with your presence.

Any opportunity to get our family together is great fun for me. With the absence of the Greens, we are now the only family with a 100% TP wedding attendance record (one category I thought I had no chance of besting the MacInnes family in - Alissa and Beau, thanks for moving to London).

A memorable weekend in a great city. No disrespect to Des Moines, but it was great to be in Sweet Home

No comments: